Scenery loading slow in Prepar3D v4.2

Hey, my scenery is not loading when flying from an airport to another which is far away. My problem is difficult to explain because I've never experienced such problem, so I have made an example.

Example:
I've spawned in at London Stansted in the PMDG 737NGX. I depart as usual, and after some time when the aircraft speeds up, it tends to fly faster than the scenery can load. The scenery is detailed all the way until approximately 30 nautical miles from Stansted, but after 30 nautical miles, everything is blurry and ugly. So when I am approaching my destination Salzburg the scenery is still blurry and not detailed. When I come closer to the ground, the scenery loads more details but not fast enough. The landscape tends to load behind the aircraft and not before and on one point just load before shown in picture 1 and 2.

I've attached pictures which shows the problem. In image 1 and 2 you can see 2 photos taken with some seconds between which shows the scenery loading at a close distance at Salzburg.

And in picture 3 and 4 you can see the border where the scenery is detailed and where it is blurry and undetailed in the distance on departure.

My PC specs:
Intel Core i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 16,0GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 

My addons:
-Active Sky for v4
-Rex Sky Force
-ENVTEX
-PMDG
-ORBX (LC Europe, Global, Norway and vector)
-PTA 

Thanks in advance

Picture 1.jpg

Picture 2.jpg

Picture 3.jpg

Picture 4.jpg

Do you lock your frames or are you running as "unlimited?" I have noticed with P3dv4 that sometimes when I have it set to "unlimited" the scenery loading can't keep up. Autogen loads behind me, textures get clearer behind the plane, ect. Once I lock the framerate then the scenery keeps up. 

I have also noticed that some sceneries are worse than others in this area as well.

Archived