Morphing Textures

After flying for about 20-30 minutes I start getting the morphing textures issue. I've tried the suggestions in the forum for ordering the scenery library correctly, and uninstalling/reinstalling the open LC sceneries. So far I haven't been able to solve the issue. I believe it only happens in the areas that have ORBX regions also installed, but I'm about to make a flight on the east coast to verify. Attached is my scenery config file for Prepar3d 4.2.

Any help is appreciated,

Mark

scenery.cfg

Thanks for the quick response!

I did try the fix that you linked to (among others), and couldn't get it fixed. I did my test last night flying through the southeastern US where no ORBX regions are, and had the same problem.  I then went back through the recommendations in the forum, and discovered I had a non P3D compatible scenery (AS Lukla) installed. I unticked that scenery and its associated landclass entry, and so far that appears to have solved the problem. I've done two relatively long legs up the coast of California without resetting, and no problems with morphing so far.

I'll post back if this doesn't solve my problem.

Thanks for the great products, California never looked so good!

Mark

Archived