Vegetation on taxiways and tarmac at RJBB

I have Jan W. Kansai installed and after installing Orbx LC and Vector I have bushes all over the place at RJBB >  everywhere except the runways.

Of course I can't say for sure what is causing this,  but if anyone knows how to fix it please share it with me.

images attached.

Thank you,

Ken

MG_170.thumb.jpg.fb02abe2a647139ab46b7574667bc948.jpgMG_173.thumb.jpg.9f4dd71d07523a4e64d96b048e87206f.jpgMG_174.thumb.jpg.bea0796dac4eca1d5a6112059add54ab.jpg

Update to post :

FSX troubleshooting by disabling sceneries in the FSX scenery library several at a time revealed that the Orbx!Vector_EXX entry is causing the issue.  If that entry

is unchecked then no vegetation on taxiways, etc at RJBB.  Next thing attempted was using the AEC Elevation Tool;  however there is no entry on the Enable or Disable list for RJBB.

So I suppose my question should be,  what can be done with the Vector EXX folder or files to keep the vegetation from appearing at my RJBB freeware addon ?   I have

learned that (if necessary) I can uncheck the "EXX"  library "entry on the fly", but of course the ideal solution would be a more permanent fix.

Best to all,

Ken

Hi Nick,

It's a nice FSX freeware Kansai RJBB created by Jan W.   Here's a link to the site where it's available >

https://simviation.com/1/browse-Scenery-63-128?mark=37692#37692

This version includes the latest runway (6L......) and seems a nice improvement over the FSX default RJBB.  I know that there are other

RJBB renditions available (that I've not tried) but I sure like this one.  Maybe at some point,  Orbx could consider creating an RJBB.  It's  sort of unique, being

built on a man made island. 

I narrowed down the Vector file that is causing my issue >>   ..\Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_EXX\scenery\8419_EXX_Excludes.bgl

I have disabled it for now,  and that fixes the Veggie problem at RJBB;  but if you could offer or suggest a better solution I'd be very interested.  I'm hoping

that disabling this file "  8419_EXX_Excludes.bgl  "  doesn't mess up other areas that may be included in it.

Best regards,

Ken

Archived