I can't download any ORBX products i've purchased

Goulash

Hi all, 

First post so go easy.  Sometime ago i purchased a number of ORBX products from the FlighSimStore, these being EU England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland with my local airport Shoreham as well. For reasons i won't go into, i haven't used them for a long time, so decided on my nice new pc i'd install it all. Logged in the FlightSimStore site, went to my account, all my products are there but all the links they provide are invalid, meaning i can't download any of them. I have the purchase numbers and codes, i've even contacted them about this and am awaiting a reply. Is there any other way for me to download these direct from ORBX?

Sadly i've been waiting over a day now, no reply from ORBX, no reply from FSS. I have over $200 worth of scenery i can't access, getting a bit frustrated tbh

*edit*  Thanks for that link. Logged in there, clicked send, fingers crossed something positive happens :)

*edit 2* Opened up FTX central and they are all listed now. Crisis over. Thanks again. No idea what happened to the email, certainly never received it. 

Archived