FTX Global Vector can't find my P3DV4.2

Issue:

1). I downloaded the new upgrade of FTX Central for P3DV4 – logged-out and re-booted my PC.

2). Log back into FTX Central and FTX Central recognizes my P3DV4 I can see it on the upper left hand corner of the screen

3). I Performed the migration because it prompted me to do it once I was logged back in.

4). Downloaded FTX Global Base Pack. Once completed I log out and re-booted my PC.

5). Logged back into FTX Central and downloaded FTX Global Vector, once completed I log out and re-booted my PC.

6). Log back into FTX Central and a pop-up box comes up stating that FTX Global Vector cannot find my simulator and there is no ability for me to use a drop down or anything to select my simulator. Now FTX Central shows my P3DV4 showing on the top left hand corner of the screen window.

7). My simulator is loaded onto the root main SDD as C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3Dv4.2

Please tell me what am I doing wrong or if anyone can make some suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

SimForLife

Can someone please help me out take a quick look at the screen shots - and tell me what I need to do to be able to use the FTX Global Vector Configure tool. It keeps stating that no install simulator found on your system.FTX configurator will now exit. Yet, you can see from the screen shots my vector files have be downloaded successfully & my P3DV4 is on the Main C:

yloLGf1.jpg

LJLBMjY.jpg

WccVvrd.jpg

lbMJmjZ.jpg

Thanks

SimForLife

I'm curious.....

Why do you state the install directory is C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3Dv4.2

The 4th image you attached shows C:\1Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Orbx\FTX_Vector

I suspect Vector is checking the registry for keys to locate your installation..... perhaps the above is causing the problem

Archived