FTX Global - Missing Textures after running Migration troubleshooter

UKJim

Hi,

So I have been having problems with grass taxiways and strange looking scenery - so I run the migration and checked with tool - it shows missing files for FTX Global. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no joy in resolving.

I have cleared the temp files too and tried again - no good.

Unfortunately, I have delete my backup that I created a while back when I removed a hard drive - so I have no backup.

I use P3D v4.1.

Hopefully I can resolve this without a full reinstall of P3D as I have many addons etc. that I do not want to install all over again.

I have attached my migration_missing.txt file too.

Any advise?

Thanks

migration_missing.txt

9 hours ago, UKJim said:

so I run the migration and checked with tool - it shows missing files for FTX Global. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no joy in resolving.

I have cleared the temp files too and tried again - no good.

Hello UKJim

Welcome to the FTX Forums

Just to confirm,   You are launching FTX Central and selecting the correct Sim Prepar3D v4 and reinstalling FTX Global for Prepar3D v4 ? 

You have tried reinstalling FTX Global and running the Migration Tab and the Migration_Troubleshooter and you are still having Issues Yes ? 

Please try these steps In this order.........

1)  Launch Prepar3D to the Default screen and then Shut it down again 

2)  Navigate to the Windows Control Panel,  Right click on Prepar3D v4 Scenery and click Repair 

3)  Then navigate to the location below and Delete the 2 blue outlined version TXT files 

Prepar3D v4 ► ORBX ► User Documents ► Versions ►  FTX_GLOBAL_BASE_PACK.TXT     FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS.TXT

4) Launch the FTX Central control panel,  Click the little blue box (Bottom left) to reinstall\update the Orbxlibs and then click on FTX Global to Reinstall \ Verify 

5)   Then Force a Re-migration in FTX Central > Settings > Tools >  Force a Migration          

After you complete this Launch the MigrationTroubleshooter.exe at the location below and test 

Prepar3D v4 > ORBX > Troubleshooter >  MigrationTroubleshooter.exe 

Let us know how you get on 

I thanks for your lengthy response, but I went and re-installed the entire P3D again and just in process of installing the scenery. This time, FTX Global does not have that issue above.

Althought I have found a strange issue at an airport where there is no taxiways, this only occurs after I installed region Northern California at O17 airport (please see attached screenshot). I have tried the vector airport elevation fix and still no change - also the northern california area does not look right imo, like no defining roads/fields etc (see attached screnshot number 2).

What are your thoughts?

Currently I have installed the following...

FTX Global

FTX Vectors

FTX OpenLC Europe

FTX OpenLC Northern America

FTX FTX HD Trees

FTX Region Norther California

2018-03-10 08_35_05-Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D® v4.png

2018-03-10 08_35_29-Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D® v4.png

Archived