buildings & trees on taxiways KSAN

luvmyFS

Just purchased NA Southern California last night. I have since discovered that KSAN (San Diego airport) is completely unusable as there are buildings and trees all over the taxiways ( see image below). What do I need to do to rectify this?

KSAN.thumb.PNG.6dfc3896a1e9c8b4663db2c0bc8334db.PNG 

Doug: Thanks for your reply. I have the insertion points in FTXC3 exactly as in the link but still have the buildings and trees. This problem only  seems to be happening at KSAN, so I went into my FSX>Addon Scenery>scenery folder and removed the 2 .bgl files for KSAN then started FSX, but alas, the buildings and trees are still all over the taxiways. I have checked KLAX, KONT, and KSNA and they are fine.

I did notice when NA Southern California was installing that there were around 5 messages similar to this:

Orbx.PNG.81424597f1c3b84c997a6da3a25512b4.PNG

Do you think it would help to uninstall and then re-install NA Southern California? How do I go about doing that?

Per your advice, I went ahead with the re-install. This time there were no "cannot copy file" messages. Loaded up FSX at KSAN gate 15 and YEAH! no more buildings or trees on the taxiways!!!

Thanks so much for your help!

Archived