Orbx software on DVD

ikaruspilot

I have 5 DVDs that I purchased from flightsimstore at least 3 years ago.  The software was installed onto my PC and is shown in FTX Central 3.  However there seems to be no way of installing any updates that have been created since I purchased the DVD software.  I was told by a member of ORBX staff that this problem was being worked on.

Will there soon be a facility for updating my software?

I have the following DVD's:   

Europe:  EGHR Chichester/Goodwood Airport,   EGKA  Shoreham Airport

North America   CEF4  Airdrie Airpark,    S45  Siletz Bay State Airport,   WA56  Israel's Farm Airport

Regards

Cliff Hargrave

Hi

I have managed to update all my problem dvd software with one exception:

It is WA56 Israel's Farm.  This was packaged with the 3W5 Concrete Mun DVD.  But there does not appear to be a facility for either updating the version  through Orbxdirect or the possibility of getting a crossgrade licence.

Any suggestions will be welcome.

Many thanks

Cliff

Thanks again Doug but I think that the "Create a ticket" option is not for Technical Support!

Although I have managed to apply updates to my scenery software using the "updates for DVD Customers" the software still does not show in my Orbx account and I think that I need to purchase crossgrade licenses to do the job properly, unfortunately it seems that the DVD crossgrade facility is not available for DVDs purchased from Flightsimstore which is really strange considering that the company were the main suppliers of Orbx scenery. All my DVDs were supplied by Flightsimstore .

Also WA56, which was packaged with 3W5 Concrete Muni DVD does not appear anywhere in the list of crossgrade sceneries.

Cheers

Cliff

Archived