Hi, 

I just bought ENHF, but when going there the scenery looks mighty strange, take a look at the screenshots. What's wrong?

And then I restarted the sim, but when I choose ENHF, I get the "CRASH" message. One time the aircraft was kind of jumping around, and another time the aircraft was halfway under ground. 

Feil enhf1.png

I opted for Fastlane, but nothing happened when I launched FTX Central - I am fairly certain that I had the 3.2.5.5 version yesterday. So I don't know what's different today. However, today the scenery seems to work better, with one exception. When I use a GA aircraft from Carenado, there is no problem. But When I use another, the Majestic Q400, the aircraft bounces around and other irregular movement. Is this due to the scenery or should I talk to the aircraft producer? I haven't seen this behaviour before. 

I also have another question. There doesn't seem to be any ATC options for ENHF, is this a P3D fault or scenery fault?

The scenery looks brilliant!

Hei Jens

Im guessing you Are actually seeing the airport buildings and runway now, and that objectflow is working correctly.

Hammerfest is made a little different than regular airports, due to the fact that I wanted to include the curving runway. Therefore, there Are sometimes issues when using it as a start location. Crash detection HAS to be off. If you Are having issues, try using slew mode to position the aircraft.

I have done several flights with both small cessnas and the mentioned Q400. Although a little buggy, it performs just fine on my end.

Glad you like the airport!

Regards,
Finni //the developer

Sent fra min HUAWEI VNS-L31 via Tapatalk

Archived