LOWII and Germany South

T@X

It's a choice on the LOWI control panel. So when/if you get Germany South (GES), you just change a checkbox. The only ORBX add-on that affects LOWI is GES. Global is textures and autogen. Whether you have stock textures/autogen or Global, all that's replaced by LOWI. If it helps to see what does what, here's a link to Global and the related products.

Go ahead and buy it now. You'll enjoy it!

15 hours ago, Gulfstreamtwo said:

It's a choice on the LOWI control panel. So when/if you get Germany South (GES), you just change a checkbox. The only ORBX add-on that affects LOWI is GES. Global is textures and autogen. Whether you have stock textures/autogen or Global, all that's replaced by LOWI. If it helps to see what does what, here's a link to Global and the related products.

Go ahead and buy it now. You'll enjoy it!

Hey Gulfstream, thanks !

So, let's say that i hypotetically want to buy  KTEX Telluride: can i buy and and use it without all the global stuff ?

regards

Hi Nick, please consider that i'm part of a (apparently) spoiled group of flight simmers that flights usually, realistic, high IFR.

Please consider that there is people,like me, that is actually flying and knows how Xplane11 and Ortho4XP @ZL 17 looks like.

I'm sorry if this disappoints you , but i'd rather buy small, modern, and highly detailed sceneries rather than 250 aud generic fsx stuff , even if at some point i will  purposedly to support ORBX.

I still like ORBX approach alot, but, not everything that is here from FSX era, is something i'd put money on (even if i did already).

I'm sorry for being this direct with you guys, but i like ORBX approch alot and , as a actual customer , i sicerely hope that you would review some of your commercial strategies/products for the 64 Bit market .

I hope you enjoy and make good use of some criticism; if not, i'm sorry if this offended you and i promise i'll not bring this rants AGAIN to the table.

Regards

Please feel free to buy whatever you wish.

Without the requisite products, some airports suffer only from a lack of good

colour blending with their immediate surroundings.

Some however do not display as they should.

If you want advice on what works without which, suffice it to say that you are

asking in the wrong forums.

Airport products being produced for simulators other than FSX and P3D are at present

of the stand alone type, as you apparently wish for.

Archived