Aerofly FS2 - Aerosoft Download version and FTX Central

I have on this computer only the download Version of AFS2 . I just downloaded the FTX Central. Then I placed the file mentioned for the Aerosoft DVD Version into the file mentioned. Still FTX Central will not recognize any Simulator.

I flew to Monterrey and I had my first lesson yesterday. Today I downloaded FTX Central and before I placed the file into the folder Benutzer/myname/Application Data/Local/Orbx/Simulators on the C drive, where the Simulator is ( Programme/Aerofly ....)

Hello,

What does it say in your registry editor at 

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\IPACS\\?

This is what FTX Central is looking for.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\IPACS\\Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator\\Settings\\Path

the "Path" entry must be the same as the actual location of the Aerofly FS 2 root folder.

Hello Nick, here is the .exe Location.

Could the Problem be that I had to create this folder manually (Local/Orbx/Simulators for  Benutzer/myname/Application Data/Local/Orbx/Simulators). As far as I remember on my FSX PC the AppData/Local/Microsoft/FSX was created by a program,

AFS2.JPG

Hello,

FTX Central should have installed to C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Orbx\

so I don't recognise the path that you mention.

It looks like your registry entry matches your installation of Aerofly.

Please humour me and place the attached file into 

C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Orbx\Simulators, 

let it over write if it asks.

Thanks.

afs2dvd.c3json

Thank you Nick,

the problem was that under c:\users\your name I only found the folder Application Data. The hidden folder was : AppData with all the other folders needed. When I placed the file afs2dvd into the no longer hidden folder AppData .... everything was ok

Archived