Large black boxes on roads

WWA897

Your transaction ID / receipt number is 5a73ff4589f08.

I installed Base, Vector and the Library update last night and had a problem with black squares on the roads when "autogen scenery" is activated.  When turned off they go away.  I thought it might be a conflict with another addon, so I did a fresh install of just FSX-SE, Base, Vector, Lib update.  Unfortunately the problem persists.  Win 10, i5 7600, GTX 1050 Ti.

These didn't appear until I updated the library (I wasn't seeing any roads).  The roads got added when the library was updated but the black boxes came too.  Sometimes they will disappear when I fly over them.  But the ground is littered with them.

ls7XSyF.jpg

Thanks for the quick response.  I d/l the  shader_release_v3.2.3.zip but it gave me a message that my my shader.cfg had already been modified.  I did make a change before to get rid of the flickering of the runways.  I'll need to reinstall in order to restore the original shader config file.  Does  shader_release_v3.2.3.zip solve the problem completely when installed? Is there an advantage to the payware version?  Does it work better?

Archived