Please help

I apologise that this has been posted a few times but just want to sort this out as its driving me insane
Please can someone help me i am at my whits end and id be eternally grateful if someone could help me to get my ftx global and open lc europe to work? I cannot see any difference. I have hd trees installed through steam store, i purchased ftx global base and installed it using the ftx central and then installed open lc europe. I can see the orbx europe folders in my programmefiles(86x)/steam/steamapps/common/fsx and the orbxlibs folder but i cannot see any global base folders. Also my ftx central does not have the APPLY NOW button so how do i know global base has been installed into fsx. Also when i look in the orbx textures folder some of the textures appear but the some of the files are not showig just a white square with a blue logo (bmp) file i think and when i double click and open that file it says it cannot be opened because it is not supported. Does that matter if the tsxture files are not showing the texture and are bmp files or should i change them? 
Please someone help me im ao frustrated and dying to get ftx global base and open lc working on my fsx SE. I will post photos of my files etc when im home from work if its possible to upload photos on here? 
My computer specs are as follows:
CPU. intel i9 7900x @4.3ghz
GPU 2x geforce gtx 1080ti
Ram. 32gb
1 terabyte ssd drive
1 terebyte solid state disk
Can someone please give me a guide on how how to install ftx global base and open lc. I have read all of their manuals but they dont give me the info i need. 
I only have fsx steam edition for installed on my computer.
Many thanks 
Owen

Archived