Long lines of houses in Warsaw

jgoggi

I think you don't have OpenLC installed, or at least you don't have Europe 1 (ORBX\FTX_OLC\OLC_EU1\Scenery). This is indeed what I see if I DISABLE OpenLC Europe 1. The hill is related to Warsaw City X scenery by Drzewiecki Design:

Immagine.jpg

Vectors is the skirted road in my screenshots.

Since Global is a requirement for all of these addons, the answer is Yes, Global is installed.

That hill alone shows that you have installed some other addon in that area. I'd suggest you check on that one.

Thank you, but unfortunately DD sceneries are not involved: if I disable all of them (Warsaw airport EPWA + Warsaw city), the problem remains. As soon as I disable ORBX OpenLC Europe1, that line of houses disappears. Therefore the problem is OpenLC related. Further, I would advice to check your OpenLC installation, because I have your same view with OpenLC NOT active.

8 hours ago, jgoggi said:

the problem remains

You are right, it's not DD. There is a single wrong autogen file in the folder FTX_OLC/OLC_EU1/texture (only in the P3Dv4 installer of OLC_EU and noted for an update). If you delete or disable the file "035b2an5.agn", it should look like this:

f3dd4b43044fc16b6ec24a2f7e752840.jpg

Hey guys.

May I add questions:

1. My openLC Europe was regularly installed and sat in the recommended library place. (openLC below FTX) Yet my openLC apparently was kind of "inactive". Any idea why? I had to fully reinstall it to have it work.

2. Jgoggi's screenshot shows a totally different style of texture. Orbx textures don't look like these. So where are those from?

epwa.jpgf3dd4b43044fc16b6ec24a2f7e752840.jpg

3 hours ago, jgoggi said:

will deleting that file influence the OpenLC autogen in other areas, or is it only related to that long line of houses?

Hi James. This file has inadvertently slipped into the EU1 texture folder (only P3Dv4). Deleting it in the will not cause issues in other places.

Greenish colours: Since both structure and distribution of the landclass textures look ok, I also assume that this "spring look" is a result of shader settings.

Archived