KSEA has some issues

Gents,

Though I will gladly merge this new thread into an existing one, I thought it might be best to allow you to troubleshoot each issue separately so as not to confuse. With that being said, absolutely love everything Orbx has brought o my sim. Flown out of KTCM a few times and everything just looks fantastic. However, I took my trusty PC12 to Friday Harbor and along the way, snapped this pic of KSEA.  What did I do to make this hilly mass at KSEA? I am really praying it will not mean an clean swipe of everything. Installed, I have everything NA Open Land class, PNW, FS Global 2018 Mesh,  TFX Global, FTX Global Trees, FTX Vector and a good chunk of your airports, including Friday Harbor. 

Thoughts?

Best Rergards,

Matt

2018-1-10_0-38-54-159.jpg

6 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Matt, please disable Vector AEC for KSEA.

Will do Nick. I'll follow up when i get home tonight. Thanks for the always speedy reply. Also, is that the fix for those particular anomalies?

Update

So, apparently I should read the manual next time. I did not apply AEC in the settings of FTX Central's settings. Once I hit apply, it searched and applied auto elevation correction and wouldn't you know, it repaired my messed up KSEA. 

Thanks for the tip Nick. Without it, would have not figured out to even mess with AEC at all....

Have a great day.

Archived