Is this a good Idea.

Dadtom65

We all have trouble with Windows at some point, maybe some more than others or some other trouble and have to do a complete reinstall of our favourite sim or sims. Plus with the Orbx soon expanding at a terrific rate, and that’s good news we are going to have to reinstall loads of products. Know FTX Central tells us what products we have bought but is it possible for it all so to tell us what we have installed. Like say a tick alongside a product that’s been installed. I think it would be great as I have some times thought have I installed that yet or not. Know you can probably go into the scenery and check and yes you could write out a list, but it would be so quicker to look at the products pages and see yes I have installed that. Just my thoughts , maybe not a good one. Derek.

Well I’ve just bought Monroe Firstair and all it’s saying is I own it, not that it is not installed. Yep sorry your right, dam I must be getting old.  Ah well I will now install it. That was a waste of time. Derek.

Yea thanks Smudger, mean been doing this years ,well as long as Central been out. Never even gave it a thought just got an idea in my head and didn’t even bother to check it out. I’m blaming my age but my brain does hurt a bit. Don’t want no comments. He he

Archived