Wait Awhile country

Quinn

No opinions yet? - I would have thought that we had at least a few 'gropers around

It is almost impossible for me to get an accurate idea about the SW because my old clunker just does not have the grunt needed - what are others opinions? - or has no-one tried the VFR down there?

At least I did find Denmark - well done MarkPosted Image

I'll get around to the rest soon

Guest AJT67

Quinn,

Highly acurate from what I've seen so far. I'm flying back home this arvo, so I'll try to do some screenies if I'm not too tired.

I've posted quite a few pictures and a video of parts of the SW...  They speak forthemselves.

Orbx has done a brilliant job of the SW and I am certainly looking forward to the remainder of the state.

Cheers,

Hi Quinn,

I'm working on updates to the shoreline areas between Adelaide and Bunbury, which will be uploaded soon as a hotfix. They get rid of the jagged default shores, add beaches, dry lakes and rivers, etc.

Cheers, Holger

Thanks Holger - look forward to it - not sure if its your area but the Warren River appears to be missing and the beaches and dune area around it do need some work - it is sorta one of the more important ones - havent yet had a chance to check out the Blackwood River which is the biggest in the region

Archived