Corrupted land class or??

divinglyc

Hi! As I flew above Turkey from LTBU to LTAN, I saw those textures on the ground( please refer to my pic) and they are everywhere there. Are they normal or it's also the "rapid ground texture "morphing" issue?

I have FTX_Global base and open_LC_Europe installed.

Thanks!

BKaWiJ4.jpg

m3JUjBS.jpg

Hi,

If you would have provided the coordinates from the Shift+Z Keys along with your screenshots, I could easily use Google Earth and compare....but since you have not maybe you could do that instead? :)

Then If you suspect "rapid ground texture "morphing" issue?  please follow the process in the below link.

Cheers

Doug

7 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi,

If you would have provided the coordinates from the Shift+Z Keys along with your screenshots, I could easily use Google Earth and compare....but since you have not maybe you could do that instead? :)

Then If you suspect "rapid ground texture "morphing" issue?  please follow the process in the below link.

Cheers

Doug

Thanks! Doug!

I forgot to check the coordinates!

I will try the Rapid morphing way first.

No worries, and like I say, Google Earth is the best way to confirm this type of stuff.

We have had a lot of inquiry's about land class visuals that are so realistic that the customer doesn't believe they are correct, until we post an image from GE hahaha. 

Happy New Year!

8 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

No worries, and like I say, Google Earth is the best way to confirm this type of stuff.

We have had a lot of inquiry's about land class visuals that are so realistic that the customer doesn't believe they are correct, until we post an image from GE hahaha. 

Happy New Year!

Happy new year to you too and  thanks for replying!

I guess you are right!

After checking GE "around" that spots, I get this picture.

I think it's just like that.... haha!

WXyZVqs.png

Archived