Issues after upgrading to 4.1 from 4

Hi all,

I haven't been flying for awhile, and just recently updated P3D from the initial V4 build to the latest version. I updated all 3 Client, Content and Scenery.

Since updating I noticed the Global textures were not displaying. So as per some previous advice given to me, I deleted the TXT files for Global and the Libraries from Orbx/ User Documents folder.

I then reinstalled both via FTX Central, and now the Global textures do show up, however there is still something not quite right. Please advice me if I have missed anything. And what is the correct way of restoring my ORBX scenery.

Here is a screenshot taken just off the runway in the default flight.

2017-12-26_19-28-16-328.jpg

53 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

As you replaced the scenery, I suspect that you will need to make a full installation of FTX Global Base.

Where is that please, in case it is just a glitch?

Hi Nick,

I took a new screenshot with the coordinates this time. It's where the P3D default flight is.

Also when you say that I need to do a full installation of Global, does that mean that deleting the TXT file and reinstalling from FTX Central is not enough? How do I make a full installation now do I have to uninstall the current version first?

Thanks for your help.

2017-12-27_14-31-18-723.jpg

Archived