Request

Fludo94

Hello to all,

I’m sorry to make yet another request because I know everyone would like to have a certain country/city/airport/house/etc. made by ORBX.

I’m no exception but I’d like to share a few arguments to back up my request.

My request is a dedicated Spain region and these are my 3 arguments:

• Did you know Spain is the 3rd most visited country in the world? Over 75 million people last year, of these 18 million are UK visitors, 12 are French, 12 more are German, 6 come from the Nordic countries, 4 from Italy, 3,5 from the Netherlands, 2 from the US, etc.

Since you’ve made regions for the UK, Germany and Norway among others I imagine this is a very interesting potential consumer for the Spain region.

• I understand Regions are especially good for VFR flying and a lot of people like to fly with live weather. Spain has an ideal climate with over 250 sunny days per year in most regions. Furthermore, in real life a lot of people go there to get their licenses or just to enjoy VFR flying.
  • Beautiful and diverse landscapes, from the great mountains in the Northern Coast or the Pyrenees to the Balearic Islands or the beautiful beaches of the south.

From a business point of view, I think the first argument is really relevant since, to my understanding, people like to buy sceneries from where they live or places they’ve visited.

Thank you for reading.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Fludo94,

Great arguments in favour of Spain as a full region. Having visited on several occasions for business, and done some touring broadly throughout Spain, I can attest that I would buy the full region without hesitation and fly there a lot. Unfortunately I have to say that it competes as one of many such excellent VFR flying geographic areas championed by others. It is my personal wish that each of those champions are successful in their quest as I would and so many others would support the developers eagerly and we all would gain. In time perhaps it may come to pass.

Thanks for stirring up some pleasant memories and dreams of a future ORBX full region.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Thank you Paddler and Jim for your answers. I'm happy to know you'd be interested as well and I perfectly understand what you say Paddler.

I just saw in the 2018 roadmap ORBX is making Asturias area and Barcelona cityscape. Having been in both places and actually living in one of them I can tell they look amazing!

Archived