KSAN Night Lighting

akuratsula

I recently bought ORBX KSAN and immediately noticed that all of the night lighting did not look right. As seen in the images, there are no ORBX Vector lights and all of the street lights are blurred yellow streaks. I have FTX Global, FTX Vector, KPSP, and ESSA all installed and I have never had this issue. I tried playing around with the Vector and KSAN settings and also the order of my KSAN scenery within my scenery library. I have Prepar3d v4. Thank you for all of the help and the great scenery!

2017-11-26_21-27-13-596.jpg

2017-11-26_21-27-32-370.jpg

2017-11-26_21-27-35-796.jpg

Hi,

the colour of the street has been did like this to match the colour of the landclass, also the tone could change if  you have installed PTA.

You can improve the quality of the colour by improve the resolution of the PR in the p3d/fsx option.

Anyway, with the KSAN-SP1 the colours of the street near the airport has been changed to better colour ( see the topic in the preview ).

Regards, Matteo

Firstly, I read the ORBX forum rules and realized that I didn't write my order number!

ORDER NUMBER: 5a1b6b4a594d0

Secondly,

18 hours ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Hi,

the colour of the street has been did like this to match the colour of the landclass, also the tone could change if  you have installed PTA.

You can improve the quality of the colour by improve the resolution of the PR in the p3d/fsx option.

Anyway, with the KSAN-SP1 the colours of the street near the airport has been changed to better colour ( see the topic in the preview ).

Regards, Matteo

Are you sure that the scenery should look like this with FTX Vector installed? With FTX Vector, ALL of my night lighting works wonderfully except KSAN, so why with KSAN is this any different? I also found an example of what the night lighting is supposed to look like on the website: 2yUETon

Is there any reason why FTX Vector would not be functioning with this scenery?

Thanks!!!

Hi,

the screenshoot has been taken not in the night but on dusk ( the colour of the night light in the dusk are less strong ).

Anyway has i have already said the tone of the night lighting depends also from your setting. Vector is fully working in ksan, maybe you haven't activated the street light bulbs.

Archived