Orbx base P3d V4 installation

Hello,
I need your Help please :) I have bought ORBX base for P3D V4, i have downloaded the files.
When downloaded the folder appears as ZIP (Inside the ZIP other ZIP files) and I can't launch the installation.
Can you please send me a tuto for the installation, maybe I need a special software?
thank you for your answer?
Thank you in advance!

Hello,

Welcome to the forums,

When you have downloaded, you will have 1 zip file, do not try to extract it, place it into a named folder Base on your desktop, in FTX Central - Orbx Base - Options - Install from my manual download, in the browse box find and locate the Base folder on your desktop. click OK.

FTX Central will then install it.

I am ASSUMING you installed FTX Central 3 from the ORBX website?  If you did, run the installer and then run the APP.  It requires your Orbx ID and Password.  From there if you have bought the WORLD BASE, it can be downloaded from there and installed into your P3D.

Read how the FTX Central functions.  It also wants to use a BACKUP area for the downloaded files.  Find a place on a drive which will be used as a "restore" point for all the Orbx software.  It keeps you from re-downloading all of the installers.

Archived