P3dv4 wont start after installing ORBX

HI,

P3dv4 wount start just after instaling Orbx products.

I dont have any other scenery addons installed yet, so I come form a clean P3d v4 install.

I installed Global Base, Europe LC and vector via FTX Central v3 and now..it keeps stuck inthe splash screen.

Trying things, I saw that P3dv4 starts if I delete the scenery.cfg from ProgramData, but then I dont see the Orbx on the scenery library inside P3d

Any suggestion?

Thank you!

7 minutes ago, leegaarcia said:

Trying things, I saw that P3dv4 starts if I delete the scenery.cfg from ProgramData, but then I dont see the Orbx on the scenery library inside P3d

Hello leegaaria

Welcome to the FTX Forums 

After deleting the scenery.cfg file you need to Launch the FTX Central control panel and wait until you see a message on the bottom left of the screen  "Activating Orbx scenery"  this normally takes about 10 \ 15 seconds,  Then close FTX Central.  By doing this FTX Central will configure your scenery.cfg file 

After this, Launch Prepar3D and test 

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

Some customers have found their FTX scenery library entries placed at the bottom of the scenery library.

I have no idea why that should happen to only some but it does stop P3D from seeing its default scenery, so it will not start.

As you can make it start by removing the FTX scenery library entries, it looks like that will be the problem.

Please open FTX Central and go to the settings page.

There you will see the Insertion Point tool.

Please set it up like this

Untitled.jpg

Don't forget to click on Save.

Archived