Unexpected Error-now changed to elevation issue

juniormafia27

So, I bought the KSAN scenery and NA LC yesterday.....and been having problems ever since.  Now it is saying there is an unexpected error contact Orbx.  Trying to be cool about it but this is getting on my last nerve.  So I am submitting the info it is telling me to submit. 

Thanks in advance.

ftxc3.log

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Unexpected Error-now changed to elevation issue
10 minutes ago, juniormafia27 said:

Libraries?  I do not have vectors yet.

Do you have FTX Central? It is a free download from ORBX and an essential tool to manage all scenery packages. Find it here, 

https://orbxdirect.com/ftxcentral

As for Vectors, while not mandatory, it is a very useful payware. With the current discount through the end of the year it is a real bargain

https://orbxdirect.com/product/ftxg-vector

We are here to help every step of the way. I am guessing that you are very new to Orbx sceneries. Feel free to ask any questions or for help. Someone here will pop to the rescue...and btw, welcome to ORBX.

Sherm

7 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Thanks, I have reordered it and unticked your other addon airports.

Please rename yours and use this one to start the simulator without altering it.

Go back to the airport and see if the elevation is better.

scenery.cfg

Unfortunately no change.  Matter of fact I got the blue screen of death..................Please advise.

On 12/10/2017 at 3:08 AM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I attach a default scenery.cfg file.

Please see what happens when you use that.

If it works, then run FTX Central and use the Insertion Point tool to set the FTX and OLC entries like this:

Untitled.jpg

scenery.cfg

Tried it and got the blue screen of death

Archived