Several issues after FTX Central 3

iescheck

Hi, some time since I did not run any updates on my ORBX products. Yesterday I installed the new version of the FTX Central and proceeded as instructed to migrate to the unified lclookup. Since then I´m facing some issues: first water is replaced by land (tried KLAX and KSEA). Also, sitting at KSEA there are a lot of bumps and valleys on the land. Runway is deep down the ground with walls in front of the airplane. Any suggestions besides reinstalling the whole thing? I have Northern California, Northern Rocky Mountains, Pacific Fiords, Pacific Northwest, EU England, Global Vector, Open LC Europe, FTX Global and some more...

Hi Richard and Nick,

Thank you for the replies. I could not find the file Troubleshooter.exe so maybe my problem is bigger and more simple to fix.

I rolled back to FTX Central 2 and did run AEC. After some attempts I was back to my previous situation, all working. I´m also having strange behaviour of FTX 3, a lot of interruptions on downloads and the migration process seems to do nothing (or it does so fast I could not notice) so will give it a try again, installing FTX 3, but I can tell it is not straight forward, at least for my configuration. I may be missing something or my versions are too old for this big update step. I have no airport addons, just ORBX, REX, Active Sky Next and aircraft addons mostly from PMDG.

My installation is quite old now, I´m considering a fresh start but will count on your help if I decide to move on to FTX 3. Will come back if needed, thanks again!

Archived