priority issues! help

Chuck Prowse

P3D V4. ORBX vector, global base, North American LC, NA Blue concerning KPAE (Paine Field Washington). I had issues with RTMM and Tongass Fjords installing and working properly so without being able to fix it I uninistalled, deleted and started over. Upon installing everything again which took most of the day I have this issue. It looks like the default is above the ORBX stuff? I checked the library and All FTX stuff? was at the bottom. I ran the migrator and moved everything to the top airports first, then areas, then regions, then LC ect. I restarted and no change. I thought maybe REX was causing the issue so I uninstalled that and nothing, just the textures were changed. I still had this run over issue. ASCA and AS4 played with those too. I have envtex installed but have activation issues with sim market although envshade is active. ideas on what is goin on here? I don't remember it being this way prior. 

2017-11-12_22-24-41-132.jpg

Thanks... I'm still battling vector too. This is PASI, boats on land. PASI is not on the activated list on vector config so i can't deactivate it. I have a wall of water at the end of the runway at CAB5 and Bella Coola has a few buildings sunk to the roofs for some reason. KSEA I disabled, it was in a hole. I realize there is a ton of locations but all being ORBX I would think they would all know what the other was doing. So, the double runways on top of each other is the norm then? I do appreciate the help just trying to sort this all out. 

2017-11-13_0-12-50-478.jpg

2017-11-13_0-26-33-147.jpg

Archived