Faulty scenery in EGHA & EGHP

seaking

Just got around to installing my UK airfields to P3Dv4.1 . I have eleven items and out of that two failed. EGHA & EGHP both have a problem with a "hole/chasm" in the ground & various scenery errors. I installed both using FTX central v3.2.3.0, as I did with the other nine. I also used configure tool after each install. So why just these two airfields. 

Hello,

there may be a file in scenery\world\scenery named  000_EGHA_FTX_Exclude_ALT.BGL.

If so, please try renaming it to 000_EGHA_FTX_Exclude_ALT.BGL.off.

This should remove the dip in the ground between the two buildings.

At Popham, I see a floating fence, is this what you see also?

• 3 months later...

Please help. In my flying days I quite frequently used EGHP ( Popham) and would love to do so in FSX SE. Having paid for the download and tried all positions in the scenery directory I can only get the airfield with building and vehicles ... very good but no static aircraft or other objects which is what I want. I used FTX Central 3 and despite trying the download several times and giving priority to EGHP I cannot get the full scenery as shown in your illustrations.  Please help !

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Nick, I also have the same issue, having once again upset my credit card in the recent 50% sale all the scenery I installed works fine except Popham. I have no trees visible its very bare!!! everything else seems fine. Ow yeah. i have the latest libraries installed and running P3dv4.2

Thanks in advance for any help

Archived