P3Dv4.1 & ORBX!VECTOR_OBJ issues

Hello, I'm having scenery errors at Tokyo airport. If I deactivate ORBX!VECTOR_OBJ in Scenery library the glitches go away. Below is a screenshot of the issue. The polygon flashes rapidly all over the place, i.e. high, low, right and left. This is on 34L and if I turn and look south I see that I'm am sitting right on the south edge of the problem. It does not appear to be doing this to the south of my location.

Specs

Win 10 Pro 64 1709

5930K @ 4500

980 Ti GPU driver is latest

P3Dv4.1

A2A Constellation is only add-on aircraft

Problem is w/Stock AC and/or A2A Constellation 

FTX Global + Vector + Trees HD. I have reinstalled all, including libraries, via deleting the xxx.txt file for each in < ~\Prepar3D v4\ORBX\User Documents\Versions > then install through FTXC3

I have checked the library insertion points in accordance with FTX suggestions

I have forced a re-migration

I have checked Vector settings under the Configure option in accordance with FTX suggestions

Use ObjectFlow 2 is ticked

I have cleared shader cache

I'm looking for a solution. I noticed this about 30nm out on approach coming in from the North. Before I could land the sim crashed on my. I had to re-fly the leg with FSX-SE and I would rather not have to fly that platform again if I can help it :-(

FSX-SE does not have this issue with all the same FTX products applied to it. What are the ramifications of leaving ORBX!VECTOR_OBJ deactivated?

Thanks for your assistance on this.

Cheers

Roger

2017-11-4_10-47-20-803_zpsivxfe4e1.jpg

28 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

the forum search function is sometimes a very useful thing.

In this case the search term "Tokyo" finds this topic.

Thank you Nick! <embarrassed> I did not do a search this time. My bad. Thank you for your patience and being at the ready to answer our questions. This is resolved.

Have a great weekend

Roger

Archived