FTX Trees and some assorted glitches/ P3Dv.4

Massimo4G

Hello All!

I made the leap to 64-bit a few months back, but have really procrastinated on installing all my mods. I found no issues installing Vector, North America, and Europe. However not much luck with FTX Trees. Albeit, trees was the only add-on I purchased well before any other Orbx product and had actually purchased it through www.flightsimstore.com. When installing it doesn't list Prepar3d V4 as an option for my simulator (neither v3, since i uninstalled it now). 

Additionally, I notice some patches of black spots around the scenery in v4 when flying anywhere the scenery applies (North America/Europe). It typically happens on take-off and approach that these segments of the scenery appear empty. 

Let me know if someone can help or direct me somewhere I missed.

Many Thanks,

Mass

Try this: Open your AppData/Roaming/Lockheed Martin/Prepare3Dv4 file and using Notepad open the Prepare3D cfg file.  Change the value for texture max load to the following:

TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=4096 and save it.  (If it won't save, make sure you opened Notepad with "run and administrator" in the first place)

Let me know if that worked.

FSS0369249

On 11/1/2017 at 2:19 PM, mtn1794 said:

Try this: Open your AppData/Roaming/Lockheed Martin/Prepare3Dv4 file and using Notepad open the Prepare3D cfg file.  Change the value for texture max load to the following:

TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=4096 and save it.  (If it won't save, make sure you opened Notepad with "run and administrator" in the first place)

Let me know if that worked.

FSS0369249

Found the value to already be 4096!

Archived