Sorry but I have ANOTHER AI post

VH-ECA

Hi all!

I am new to the forums but have been using bits and pieces for a couple of years now. 

It has been a while since I have actually used any sim so i wanted to return to FSX before progressing.

I recently installed AI Traffic and I really enjoyed it.  I then purchased another couple of airports and they seemed to work well.

During a recent clean up of my FSX folder, I managed to absent minded uninstall the AITraffic.  Realising my mistake, I immediately reinstalled the whole file again.  Except this time, I have no traffic!!  I read the manual, did the full manual uninstall again and then reinstalled the product.  Still no traffic (I tested at ORBX YMML)! I started to play around with my settings as I could see ground staff surrounding imaginary objects but still unable to view the traffic!

I don't suppose someone would take a few minutes to give me a little assistance??

Cheers

Pete

All,

I hate to sound like a bit of a nag, but I was wondering if anyone had a solution to my issue.

I may have thought it may have been a small thing that I may have missed.

I would rather not use other dated AI aircraft just because I choose to use FSX.

Cheers

Pete

Thanks for the welcome, love the products!

I thought it may have been as well and I have tried multiple variations, including removing and adding other traffic to see if at least something would appear but no luck.

Currently running the format below:

image.png.dfe04792746556d260cf14c3c3437e9b.png 

So I am unsure what the issue may be.

Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Pete

Archived