Fresh out of the paintshop

Guest Private-Cowboy

Guest Private-Cowboy

I just took my freshly painted new Mooney M20J (the sunflower aka VH-DFR) on a morning flight over South Australia....

Posted Image

I've to say one thing that make you (the devs) feel at least a bit guilty. I've not flown outside of FTX since I got it and looking at that scenery I doubt I'll ever do it again. Other addons just don't do it for me anymore.  ;D

I've to say one thing that make you (the devs) feel at least a bit guilty. I've not flown outside of FTX since I got it and looking at that scenery I doubt I'll ever do it again. Other addons just don't do it for me anymore.  ;D

Glad to hear that we contributed to your extended enjoyment of the Australian continent ;D

noice paint btw  :)

Well, it looks so harmless and peaceful. But is this the whole story?

No! That's how the story goes on:

The passenger on the right seat was a heavy smoker and lit a cigarette. As the pilot told him that it's a non-smoking airplane, the tumb guy opened the window and throwed the burning cigarette away.

Guess what happened?

Right, those guys had to go out with first sunlight, facing another day of hard and dangerous work.

Posted Image

More serious, since FTX I too have not seen another country than Australia. It's amazing!

Best,

Hans

Guest Private-Cowboy

Hehe, nice to see you found the way to the FTX forum. Ladies and Gents, drumrolls please for the talented painter of the sunflower...

About FTX. I'm not sure if FTX was such a good idea at all - whom am I kidding, FTX is the best thing since sliced bread. Before FTX, the world of FSX was equally bad all around with some spots not as bad thanks to UTX. You could fly basically everwhere and see the same or slightly enhanced world. But now with FTX the world in which you want to fly has shrunken to South Australia. It's like a completely new flight sim. I just don't wanna go anywhere else because the rest of the world is so damn ugly now compared to FTX - even with scenery addons like UTX.

Archived