Autogen problems after update to P3D v4.1

adaniel

After updating the sim I have got problems with autogen vegetation and buildings at my home airport ENSN in Norway. At startup I miss autogen threes, and fences around the airport. If I change autogen vegetation from very dense to dense, they come back. Next time I start up with very dense setting they are still missing.Changing back to dence make the threes show up again. When I take off at RW 01 I pass over some building north of the airport. During takeoff the building are solid placed on the ground, but when I  return to the airport after some minutes flying, the building are up in the air. I have FTX Global Base, Vector, Open LC europe and FTX Norway installed. I also have Global Trees HD. I have  FTX central v3.2.3.0. I have run ACE in Vector several times, and I have also deleted and reinstalled Vector, but no changes.  I also have all local sceneries   before FTX sceneries in the scenery library. I am not sure that this is a FTX problem or a P3D problem, but I start my search for help here. 
Tor Arild Danielsen
#59d0e1159d5b7

Hi,

I would start by going to your P3Dv4\ORBX\User Documents\Versions folder and delete both the "FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS.txt" and "FTX_TREES_HD.txt", this will tell FTXC3 that they are no longer installed and allow you to reinstall them from FTXC3, at which time it will only download and install missing or damaged files.

Cheers

Doug

Archived