FTX Australia Sydney

• Nick Cooper changed the title to FTX Australia Sydney

Hello Matt,

Perhaps you have FT YSSY installed,  there are compatibility issues with this airport addon and FTX, but more specifically the included Landclass conflicts with FTX AU, that result in the same ground texture and Landclass issue seen in your picture. 
I don't have this Addon myself so I'm kinda guessing at the method used to turn off the FT YSSY Landclass
Not to worry though, I believe its a simple matter of disabling  FT YSSY landclass  in your Scenery Library ????  
or by giving the "Fly Tampa-Sydney_LC.bgl" an .OFF extension like so: ( Fly Tampa-Sydney_LC.bgl.OFF )

If you go to this topic: https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/130294-trouble-in-sydney/ I'm sure you will see similarities in the OP's picture. The solution is also in the topic Nick Coopers post #8 has links to what other members have done to rectify the issue.

A forum search or search of the Compatibility forum for YSSY will yield results, however some topics begin looking into the issue from the point of texture morphing and Vector and about halfway through discovering FlyTampa YSSY Land Class compatibility issue, recommendation is to turn off the FT YSSY LC.

Hope this helps

Archived