Scenario suggestion

Enzo Augusto

Good afternoon, friends of the ORBX, I have a suggestion to make regarding scenarios, I went sometimes to the city of Ushuaia (Tierra del fuego) located in Argentina, it is the southernmost city in the world, 90% of the expeditions to Antardida pass through there and today does not exite a scenario of quality, only scenarios very poorly done, there is a sales scenario that is of poor quality and totally wrong the locations of the airports, so with the ability of ORBX professionals, Ushuaia could have a beautiful scenery with perfect details, because all the scenarios and products produced by you are the best.

Thank you!

9 minutes ago, Enzo Augusto said:

Good afternoon, friends of the ORBX, I have a suggestion to make regarding scenarios, I went sometimes to the city of Ushuaia (Tierra del fuego) located in Argentina, it is the southernmost city in the world, 90% of the expeditions to Antardida pass through there and today does not exite a scenario of quality, only scenarios very poorly done, there is a sales scenario that is of poor quality and totally wrong the locations of the airports, so with the ability of ORBX professionals, Ushuaia could have a beautiful scenery with perfect details, because all the scenarios and products produced by you are the best.

Thank you!

Hi Enzo,

I'm interested by information from you. Data available on the web are rather sparse and poor. If you have the oppotunity to take pictures from the main airfield and its surrounding, it would be great. Do you have a drone ?

Hello Richard Bui, I live in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), but whenever I can I go to Ushuaia, I have some photos, but I do not have a drone, only next year should I return to Ushuaia, I will be very happy to buy a drone for make beautiful images and help you, Ushuaia is a beautiful city, its history too, on the internet there are several photos and some videos, if you need some photos of me I will be very satisfied to help.
In Ushuaia the mountain tops have ice that even in summer they do not melt, they are ice of the ice age.

Yes,  the limit of the ice along the seasons is the kind of information I need. Locations of POIs are important too such as lighhouse, radio mast etc...

19 minutes ago, Enzo Augusto said:

how can I help you? Photos? Where do I send it?

Just PM me as soon as you estimate you have interesting pics to share.

• 1 month later...

Wow, what a great suggestion. If these two videos don't convince you that this would be a spectacular ORBX full airport and region to explore then I don't know what would.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svkkwzNuKQc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lp843XkCIo

Richard, imagine the scope for animal flow here!

I hope that this does come about.

Archived