GES purchase for existing GEN owners

alehead

Dear Orbx,

I was surprised to see the generous offer of 50% off GEN for purchasers of GES during the initial release period, a generous offer indeed. As a result, I was a little surprised again to see that current owners of GEN are given no offer at all during the initial period when purchasing GES, although we can be considered as FTX loyal customers. Just a thought. I am sure it would pump the sales a little and most likely offset the respective loss in income per unit sold, as more are likely to “pull the trigger”  with a 10% or whatever discount to current GEN owners...

Thoughts?

A

It was raised by another forum member as well. That thread was closed off by an OrbX team member. At the end of the day they decide, and rightly so, in the same way that I also decide. It will be in a sale at some point in time. I see no reason to rush in. There are enough addons in the region that will need to be updated in order to work with the region, some of which may well never get updated.

Many already have GEN, as it has already been on sale at least once I believe. There probably are not so many people around without GEN, so the offer only appeals to a small share of the market anyway.

I will sit this one out and watch to see what gets updated. It is not as if I had the time at the moment to enjoy it much either...

Probably best to close off this thread, as all has been said in the other thread. There is nothing more to add...

A

Archived