No control panel

michael wood

Hi,  I just  downloaded  AU Australia and in the FTX central page the control panel the icon for control panel is not highlighted and i unable to configure the product, 

it tells me it up to date ,, need a bit of help getting it up and running ,,, please.

Receipt number 59c3616b26f6a

FTX.JPG

Hi there Michael, I have just popped in to welcome you to the forums. And wish you many happy hours flying in the Orbx world. 

As for your problem, if a button is grayed out there is probably no control panel for the product. Not all have them. As Australia is their first product and now quite old, I don't think it has one. Though I could be wrong. It's a long time since I have flown there. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Roger and Doug, I have got another thing wrong with fsx steam and AU Australia , the texture for water seems to be showing up as in the attached photo. I have been off and on trying to fix it and with no such luck,, and idea on the problem would help,,, I am running steam ., the photo is Sydney airport.

steam.JPG

Sorry Michael, I can not help you with that. Can I suggest that you start a new topic stating your problem in the topic heading. You are much more likely to get help that way, rather than adding it to an old topic. I'm sure someone will be able to help you. Good luck. :)

Archived