61B Boulder City Airport

BBQSteve

This is here because I have no idea at this point where to post it. The subject airport in my P3D v3 and v4 has multiple runways with different headings. It also has elevation issues. I have California scenery, vector and the freeware airports by ORBX also Death Valley by UK2000. When I deactivate all of the scenery, the airport is still elevated in V4 (have not messed with v3). I have searched for "61B" on my drive and the only other I find is the elevation bgl in scenery\world\scenery. That is set to .off now as well. Two other friends who have duplicate scenery as I do and one is fine and the other has the same problems I do. ??????????

Anyone else have this problem or may have a solution? TIA.

I can tell you that with only FTX products installed, Vector AEC enabled and no

interference with the elevation adjustment file, the airport looks as it should.

What you describe is typical of having more than one version of an airport active.

Here is one similar topic.

I agree with you 100% Nick, except, the only one possible is the default scenery and it does not show in a directory search. As I said two friends have the almost identical (except for the UK2000 Death Valley scenery) and one has no problem the other does. All three with v4 and btw, it is also in v3.

Archived