Clarification on time of the 48% Sale

Jman31

[SET IRONY=ON]

I should like to thank the Orbx team for saving the community hundreds, perhaps thousands, of dollars. People who were likely procrastinating on a last-minute "impulse" purchase have now been saved from the temptation. I realize that this means that the developers and the company have had to forgo some substantial income and we all appreciate their sacrifice.

[SET IRONY=OFF]

Sydney Time / Canberra Time / Melbourne Time

AM/PM24 HOUR
Eastern Australia
9:26:47 AMTuesday 22nd August 2017

is the time a couple of minutes before posting.  

I was going to purchase even though I still have reseervations about past events however this is a serious mistake.

Most people finish work in the evening and go to bed just before midnight that day.

I guess one of the differences between online and retail store shopping influences buyer behaviour here.

In a bricks and mortar sale, people make sure they get in early because stocks are limited and your size or preference is likely to sell out quickly.  People find all sorts of ways to make sure they get in early, and the problems that otherwise seem to cause procrastination are quickly overcome.

In the internet sales, there's no such compulsion.  And there are always lots of people who have found reasons not to purchase until the last minute.  And of those, several who miss out. 

Just sayin' you know.

Archived