Requested Fix for future NorCal update

Hi, I think there is a bug on in the textures around the KCCR Concord Buchanan airport. Can you please have a look at the screenshot attached?

If you start at the runway 32R and toggle the view you will see misaligned textures on the right, approximately where the refinery is.

I have installed is NA Northern California, FTX Base, FTX Vectors and OpenLC NA.   Sim -  P3Dv4

My FSS order number for NA Northern California is Order #FSS0426201

KCCR_Bug Report_1.pdf

Hello Doug, really appreciate you looking into this. This is my home airport and of course I'd love to see it perfected and understand if it's not in the current plans.

My concern is with FTX NorCal I was expecting to see generic textures replaced with the quality NorCal regional ones. But here It looks like a patchwork of textures not fitting to each other, roads are misaligned etc - and seems like the problem is only in this spot around the northern side of the airport. Everything else is just fine. I primarily fly in NorCal but bought OpenLC NA and Global Vectors hoping it will fix it, but after installing it - nothing changed at all. Thank you!

Hi,

I can totally understand your disappointment. The only other thing I could suggest would be to create another new topic titled something like "Requested Fix for future NorCal update" . You could also add a request to the below link.

Cheers

Doug

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Requested Fix for future NorCal update

Archived