(Still some) LOWI issues

Markito

LOWI.JPG

Hi all,

I have just followed the instructions for "HOW TO OPT-IN TO FASTLANE AND RECEIVE THE OPEN BETA" and I also updated FTX Central to version 3.2.2. Immediately after that I installed the LOWI scenery (still 1.05 version).

After installation I had two towers at LOWI airport - one of them probably the default scenery tower (see attached image). I had a look at the forum to see if other members had the same/similar issues and I saw a topic saying that LOWI was updated to version 1.10. I uninstalled the previous version of the scenery, installed the new one, but the default tower is still visible. Are there any files to be deleted/deactivated?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards,

Marco

Hi Nick,

I did not have the scenery installed for P3Dv4. And I wondered why FTX Central did not show me the 1.10 updated version - only 1.05. Regardless of that fact, in both situations/versions the default tower was/still is visible.

Thanks a lot in advance for your further support.

Regards,

Marco

Hi again, Nick.

The scenery folder has 85 files. The texture folder (I guess not important) has 2004 files. So, the whole FTX_AA_LOWI directory has 2089 files and 2 folders with a total size of 3.44 GB.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Marco

Archived