Public Apology

Hi guys.  I wanted to inform you that I had signed up again for your forums after being banned waaaaay back in the days when all we had was the mere FSX.  (Had a different screen name back then.....)  I tried reaching out to John Venemma personally but he does NOT accept private messages, so I hope he sees this here.

Since then, I have not only learned things about myself, but about computers in General. I now 10 years after the initial release of FSX, have a computer that is capable of running Orbx in all its glory, and I have to say, I'm glad I never gave up and never surrendered.  

I am also hoping that Orbx understands my wishes to be able to rejoin this wonderfully active Flight Sim Community, and I still continue to give full support to Orbx, especially with my addition of P3D V4 and Oculus Rift, its just like real flying.  I am blown away by it.  

Thank you again Orbx, and I must say, you all deserve a 10 star review for your awesome products, and I look forward to continuing in a new found understanding of each other as we forge ahead with a Crash To Desk Top Free simulator on a 64 bit system with an 8 gig card and an i7 processor.  

Have yourselves a totally awesome weekend, and looking forward to flying more of your airports as they become available for P3D V4. 

Sincerely,

John

Not one person here hasn't said or done something they regret later on.i know i have.and as you get older things become less important.

so we all move on and with V4 there is a very good vibe about the flightsim community.Orbx and V4 together are unbelievableand it can only get better.

good to have you back john

steve

Archived