scenery issue

seafloat

Hi has anyone else had this issue of patches of scenery containing large blocks instead of the correct stuff this has started happening since ftx central v3 was installed and when open lc,vector or eu regions are downloaded and installed this issue occurs now on three different computers running fsx-se fsx-sp2  p3d-v4 and p3d v2.5 everything was working fine in central v2 now these patches are everywhere now and far off scenery is blurry many thanks for any help.

20170722011618_1.jpg

20170722011634_1.jpg

20170722011646_1.jpg

20170722011651_1.jpg

Hi, welcome to the forums,

Please apply the below procedure, then provide cooridinates with your screenshots so we can compare. :)

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

Then run the "Force Migration" option.

Finally Click on the "Clear Temp" button.

Cheers

Doug

Hi,

These large bright blocks are not oddities. They correspond to the new business area surrounding the new Wembley Stadium:

Wembley_GE.jpg

thanks for your reply doug I`ve been checking those settings for the past three weeks to no avail scenery cfg is fine everything is where it should be even if I uninstall everything and reinstall the same thing is happening on all simulators even on a fresh windows 7 pc I`m stumped on this one thanks. 

thanks everyone I thought they just looked too generic and too many of them sqashed into the area to be normal orbx scenery and as there are twice as many big buildings in the scenery than the ariel shots from google earth show I hope you can understand my concerns  thanks.

Archived