LCSAmerica missing ground textures

alan2

LC S.America . Quick flight in Peru and a quick one in Argentina.

I was originally running Topo-sim mesh when I first saw this . Turned it off via scenery

library but to no avail - still the same.

Disabled frozen water in vector ( if that helps ?)

Thanks for your help . downloaded via ftxcentral v 3.2.1.1

This is my first purchase through Cenral and all I have , I think , is a transaction/ receipt no.59795ff5cc338. for proof of purchase - this ok ?

TgCBip1.jpg

ce0WePn.png

Thanks for the quick reply Nick - I think you might be right .

I have downloaded Freeware YLIL lillydale today and it has the same problem.

Grief !...what now ? help !!  ( p l e a s e .not a reinstall )

I would first try to refresh the scenery. You have to first assign a key or joystick button to that function in your control settings (search for it in the simulator commands list, assign a key to it, click ok, then use that key to refresh the scenery and see if the textures load). If not I would try disabling every other addon scenery in my library (and perhaps in the xml files but I am not used to touching that part yet) and then reload the sim. If nothing changes I would remove the P3d config file (save it in a safe location so you can restore it) and restart the sim and let it rebuild a new one.

Anyone here think this could also be shader related? perhaps let P3D rebuild the shaders folder?

Thanks ruilaureano,

Tried all above and no go.

I was actually in the process of a re-install .That seems to fix everything when I'm lost and getting out of my depth, clutching at straws. A bit radical I know !

During that process the sim fixed itself !  Now, the only thing I can think of  is  - Unstalled via windows uninstall , aircraft and some scenery . I was running Toposim mesh and had previously ran FSGlobal . Whether these two were accidentally on at the same time and competing with each other and causing the problem I will not know

Whether this can or did cause the problem I don't know,  but I am up and running

Cheers

Archived