Hobart airport building [SOLVED]

level135

Hi guys,

Since I've installed the FTX update, the Hobart airport buildings seems to be at a wrong place.

Posted Image

some of them are on the taxi way and IA planes goes thru.

do you know what going wrong.

Wonderfull scenery anyway.

thank's a lot for that.... waiting for the other areas of you great country

spent three month from Sydney to Cairns, a long time ago and I enjoyed very much my journey

regards

Hi level135

The buildings ARE in the wrong place.  I only worked on the Photoreal background and the AFCAD.  The buildings are still default at this time

Thought someone was supposed to be doing the buildings. What happened?

Hi level135

The buildings ARE in the wrong place.  I only worked on the Photoreal background and the AFCAD.  The buildings are still default at this time

Well you thought wrong Jack :)

We have the VOZ YMHB models and Rob may be able to convert them to FSX if he gets time. They need a LOT of work because they don't have LODs and are very FPS heavy. We're not in a big rush to do it, and no, we don't have plans for a payware YMHB at this stage.

OK, that solves the mystery of YMHB, though it might be worth saying that YMHB has had a major revamp this past 18 months with a new international terminal, carpark and associated buildings.

I suppose what I am trying to say that the VOZ YMHB models are outdated before you begin.

OK, that solves the mystery of YMHB, though it might be worth saying that YMHB has had a major revamp this past 18 months with a new international terminal, carpark and associated buildings.

I suppose what I am trying to say that the VOZ YMHB models are outdated before you begin.

New buildings would be nice but I'd be happy to start with a 'fixed' version of the VOZ 'outdated' ones if they are free (that is assuming that new, NEW buildings would cost). :)

Hi level135

Well you thought wrong Jack :)

We have the VOZ YMHB models and Rob may be able to convert them to FSX if he gets time. They need a LOT of work because they don't have LODs and are very FPS heavy. We're not in a big rush to do it, and no, we don't have plans for a payware YMHB at this stage.

So if I understand correctly we'll just have to live with a broken Hobart if we use the freeware pack?  ???

• 2 weeks later...

These airports will be available for both consumer and commercial customers and will be suitable for flight training operations. Airports due for release over the coming 24 months include YMML Melbourne, YMAV Avalon, YSSY Sydney, YBBN Brisbane, YPAD Adelaide, YPPH Perth and YMHB Hobart. Orbx also has plans to release further airports for other parts of the world.

That was from the ORBX site. So doesnt that mean you guys are doing payware Hobart? Or is that just old info that hasnt been corrected?

Archived