Australian Region Packs not Recognised by FTXC3?

brudgeon

Australian Regions Not Recognised by FTXC3?

I was one of the early adopters of FTX scenery and I systematically installed the four Australian regions (Blue, Gold, Green and Red) on a laptop running FSX and Windows 7.

Now, years later, I have installed them again on a modern Dell laptop running FSX and Windows 10.

When I log into FTXC3 and go to the Oceania group I am told that Australia is not installed! I realise that nowadays FTX AU is one package for the entire continent and that may have something to do with it.

What’s the answer? Don’t see why I should have to purchase the modern FTX AU 4.10 package to say nothing about a huge download with my limited bandwidth.

Regards,  Brudgeon

Purchase Order No.  FSSA0186799, FSS0144867  etc, etc

Hi,

You may need to just transfer your products from your FSS account to a newly created Orbx Direct account and use FTX Central v3 to install them, please have a good read of the below link.

If they are DVD products, below is the latest info.

Cheers

Doug

To add, I do believe the four AU regions are officially deprecated, so once the license transfer is complete we can replace the products with the complete AU package. This will get you the latest updates although it will require downloading the package. 

Thanks for the replies to my original post. OK, I get it. So presumably I need to uninstall the four old FTX AU regions?

The purchase of new software by way of FTXCv3 follows logical steps but how do I let them know that I should receive a cost-free download of FTX AU as suggested by uncle_adolph? There seems to be no provision for that. By the way, I have transferred the licences of my existing purchases.

Archived