Terrain.dll issue bei Innsbruck

euf2000

Hello,

I have the following problem: I fly from LEPA to EDDM on the following route (LEPA MEROS UN853 LUMAS UM985 EKSID DCT NOSTA DCT NOPMU DCT GUNGO T876 EKPIS M726 BRENO UM726 KOGOL EDDM). The flight runs smoothly until I fly over the waypoint GUNGO, about 35 miles before Innsbruck, then my FSX says goodbye.

In the event log it is always called "faulty Terrain.dll". This flight I have repeated several times, always the same error in the same place. Then I deactivated the Scenerie of Innsbruck and the flight again performed several times, without problems. After which I then de-installed and reinstalled Innsbruck, I have flown the route 2 times, but again with the illustrated errors, without Innsbruck went then again.

Has anyone any idea what that can be? Am grateful for any advice.

Greetings Raymond

First times thank you for your reply. I have only installed Orbx following products:

1. FTX Global Basic Pack
2. FTX Global OpenLC
3. FTX Global Vector
4 FTX Global Trees HD.

As I said. The problem exists only if Innsbruck is activated in the Scenery library, if it is deactivated everything is ok.

Greetings Raymond

I think I found the error.

First I did the same flight with another aircraft, a A318, it all worked fine. So I could exclude a bug in the scenery.  Then i exchanged the fmgs.dll in my A320 and  did the flight again without error.

Thank you 

Raymond

Archived