$39.95
pixel_trans.gif
Billing Information
pixel_trans.gif
Billing Address
[removed]
Sub-Total: $59.90
FlightSim Rewards: -$1.95

It seems that this product is not in my inventory at the moment - despite my having purchased it through Flight Sim Shop.

I purchased it at the same time as FTX Global Open LC North America - Alaska - Canada on 01/10/15, and this seems to have transferred OK, but Europe has not! I have a valid Purchase Order (as shown above) and a valid Serial Number - and this seems to have transferred OK the first time I attempted it, but since my computer crashed recently, not long after a (double) long visit to hospital, I have had no luck it getting it re-installed. Most of the rest of my ORBX products have re-installed correctly (I think) since the updates for LM Prepared V4. I am using FSX: Steam Edition. I can provide the Serial Number by personal message if it helps. I hope you can help me, as I wish to purchase LOWI (which requires FTX Europe) soon.

Regards, Phil S-T

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

I do hope that your health is now restored.

I have looked at your account with Orbx Direct that is linked to your forum e mail address and 

I see that there are no products in it.

I have looked at your account with the Flight Sim Store and those two products are in it, along

with very many others.

I see that the account is in a different name to your present forum name and the different name

appears to be based in a different country.

It seems that there are two possibilities:

1. You have not transferred anything to Orbx Direct.

In this case you will need to return to the FSS and download the product again.

2. You have another Orbx Direct account and have somehow managed to transfer all your

products but two into it.

It might be better if we continue this by PM.

Hi Nick,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Yes, I am on the mend now and have started a progressive return to work as of yesterday!

Your option #1: Does not really apply since I have successfully transferred all active products from FSS to ORBX / FSX: Steam Edition in the past (before my PC broke down) - and I unable to access the program via download now since the FSS Servers for ORBX products are now down or switched off.

Your option #2: All my existing ORBX products except FTX: Europe are installed, updated (recently) and active under the username: philestee@btinternet.com so I do not know how FTX: Europe did not get updated as well! I know that all ORBX products were migrated from FSS to ORBX servers back when they severed their links with them.  I am not quite "with it yet" after my severe head injury, but like to think that I am with it enough to know the difference.

Hope you can help.

Regards, Phil.

P.S. Sorry, I have not worked out how to do personal messaging yet.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

If you click on my name and then on the message icon, you can send me a message.

I can see the accounts but as on the face of it, they belong to two separate people,

a bit more detail would be welcome.

I don't want you to post any of it on the forum though, it is all private.

Archived