Skagit KBVS: Live or MemOrbx?

Crewdog

Simmer since the days of Jet and TRS-80s, I recently purchased a hangar at Skagit airport to finish building my SeaRey and was delighted to see Orbx offers a detailed add-on. Since the time the add-on was created the Heritage Flight Museum (www.heritageflight.org) has moved in, thought I'd add some action shots from a fine day last week when Greg and Alan Anders were flying.

BVS MemOrbx(1).jpg

BVS Live (2).JPG

BVS MemOrbx(2).jpg

BVS Live (1).JPG

BVS Live 30 (4).jpg

BVS Live 30 (3).jpg

BVS Live 30 (2).jpg

BVS Live 30 (1).jpg

BVS Live 20 (5).JPG

BVS Live 20 (3).JPG

BVS Live 20 (4).JPG

BVS Live 20 (1).jpg

BVS Live 20 (2).JPG

BVS Live 30 (5).jpg

9 hours ago, Crewdog said:

Simmer since the days of Jet and TRS-80s, I recently purchased a hangar at Skagit airport to finish building my SeaRey and was delighted to see Orbx offers a detailed add-on. Since the time the add-on was created the Heritage Flight Museum (www.heritageflight.org) has moved in, thought I'd add some action shots from a fine day last week when Greg and Alan Anders were flying.

BVS MemOrbx(1).jpg

BVS Live (2).JPG

BVS MemOrbx(2).jpg

BVS Live (1).JPG

BVS Live 30 (4).jpg

BVS Live 30 (3).jpg

BVS Live 30 (2).jpg

BVS Live 30 (1).jpg

BVS Live 20 (5).JPG

BVS Live 20 (3).JPG

BVS Live 20 (4).JPG

BVS Live 20 (1).jpg

BVS Live 20 (2).JPG

BVS Live 30 (5).jpg

Crewdog, these are some absolutely stunning shots.  Love them all!  I am down in Oak Harbor, I will have to swing out there some time to check out your bird that you're building.

On 7/4/2017 at 9:27 AM, Sammy H said:

Crewdog, these are some absolutely stunning shots.  Love them all!  I am down in Oak Harbor, I will have to swing out there some time to check out your bird that you're building.

I don't think I'll be able to make it tomorrow, Sammy, but Saturday is the Heritage Flight Museum's monthly Fly Day, you should go by and check it out, and if you see my hangar open stop by and say Hi.

Archived