Gifted scenery from another account

GhostRider55

The following titles were a gift from my brother but ordered on his FSS account. He ordered the DVD versions for himself. I installed them but I need to be able to transfer the licenses to my account for FTX Central. I can provide the Serial / Registration number if needed. Didn't think it would be best to list them openly. Can you help me with this?

NA-Northern Rocky Mountains

Order Number: FSS0429913, Order Date: 2015-11-30, 

NA Blue-Pacific Northwest. 
Order Number: FSS0429913, Order Date: 2015-11-30, 

Hi,

I will need to see Proof of Purchase Sir, ie: the documentation that provides the "Gift" into your FSS account. If your Brother has gifted to you without there being an Official record of this transaction, you will need to purchase the said sceneries. Also, we're still working on getting a system in place to upgrade old DVDs to OrbxDirect. This will be a fee-based transfer to cover admin cost, as previously offered via the FlightSimStore.

Hello, I wonder why we are here again

Once you have decided on all the scenery that might be in your brother's FSS account that you might

wish to transfer to your Orbx Direct account, the account can be reset to accept further transfers.

As before, either you or your brother can do this.

You're right Nick. I really didn't think it through. "Brain fart from an old man is my only excuse!" :rolleyes: I've talked with my brother and we agree these are the only ones left to be corrected. Sorry for the inconvenience but appreciate the help you've given. I'll talk to my brother about the information requested by Richard.

Regards

No problem.

You will see that I have reset your account again, so either of you can transfer

these two products to it.

The fact that they are in your brother's account should be proof enough of purchase

in this specific case.

Before you do, please have another check through your brother's products, I thought

I saw two copies of another one.

Hi, Nick/Richard.

I'm probably the reason for the confusion on this.  In many cases, I would purchase software for myself and sometimes my brother's gift (or, occasionally, purchase made for him while he couldn't hit the Internet) on my account.  Only recently had the issue of "transferring" it to his actual FSS account come into play. I have plotted out all of the purchases from FlightSimStore and PC Aviator, showing all Invoice numbers and registration/license numbers (where issued).  I know there will be a few early items from PCAviator that will need cross-grade licensing, once that process is set at your end, but most of the others are accounted for.  Let me know if it is safe to attach the file here or if I should open a ticket and attach it there. (NOTE: Items marked as "Pending" are DVD's ordered from FSS; I'm waiting for their answer as to whether they will issue the registration/license number, or whether I have to get it a different way--this only affects two invoices).

Also, let me know if sufficient detail is included or what additional info/formatting you may need.

Cheers,

Michael Pettis

Just bumping this to see if there's any further news and to request the most secure way to send you the proof of purchase.

Also, has there been any update on cross-licensing with DVD purchases from PCAviator and/or post-OrbxDirect DVD purchases from Flight Sim Store?

Cheers,

Michael

Sorry, please forgive me on the previous answer; let me be more clear (try) to avoid being a nuisance:

1. Wanting to send the spreadsheet with proof of purchases, so it can be cross checked at your end to see if it jibes with both my, and my brother's, accounts.  The only concern is this list, which has dual purchases of a number of products, also has the license numbers and I didn't want to send it "in the clear" in the forum.  I'm not trying to be a bother on this, just want to make sure that we're properly licensed with you (and I'll be the first to admit, with the exception of one unnamed item, every ORBX product we've purchased has been well worth the money).

2. As to the cross-grade, this is basically a moot point for at least another week, as I have P3D v4 (ObjectFlow 2 right around the corner), so ignore that one for now.  As to the FSS purchased DVD's, the latest ones purchased did have the dual FSX/P3D installer, so I'll know pretty quickly if those are being accepted by FTX Central 3.

Regards,

Michael

Archived