Senior Discount

col1948

Hi I recently bought a few packages for EU Europe, I never knew about the senior discount, I'm 69 years old and on an old age pension, I was getting the packages each month to save money, I wish I had known about this, if it is advertised I must have not noticed it.

I was thinking of buying the UK airports so this may entice me more to get them, being cheeky I don't suppose there is a backdate discount is there?

Col.

Hi Col,

We can not refund for the past purchases sorry, although you are most Welcome to apply for a Seniors Discount for any future purchases via the Ticket System. Please view the link below for information and what I need to approve the Discount.

14 hours ago, col1948 said:

Hi I recently bought a few packages for EU Europe, I never knew about the senior discount, I'm 69 years old and on an old age pension, I was getting the packages each month to save money, I wish I had known about this, if it is advertised I must have not noticed it.

I was thinking of buying the UK airports so this may entice me more to get them, being cheeky I don't suppose there is a backdate discount is there?

Col.

Hmmf, that's a shame Col... Orbx should at least give you a free region, airport or something! And if i hear nothing to that effect here from them, then i'll gladly gift you a region or airport myself.

Orbx can let me know how i might go about this in order for it to appear on your account once you've registered for your eligibility as a senior.

cheers!

Hi,

That is a nice offer by you, unfortunately, we do not have a gifting system in place, basically, the Seniors Discount was enabled on the 14th of February 2017, this post has not been hidden or removed, I am sorry but it is not possible.

Archived